Wow, I don't even know where to start. But here's a braindump:
1. I'm opening up a new workshop tomorrow with a collaborator that I love on a process that I adore and I'm super-beyond excited about it.
2. I'll have a vent post up for Father's Day (Fathers' Day) on Saturday at noon EDT running through Sunday, for anyone for whom this weekend is hard or irritating.
3. Drowning Doesn't Look Like Drowning. Our kids are all going to pools and lakes and the oceans in huge numbers and knowing what to look for could save someone's life. Please, please read this for the actual signs of drowning.
4. Julia from Mom Meet Mom is helping to put together help for Anon with the 6-year-old and twins from last week. You are all amazing for wanting to help, and I'll let you know what's happening when I know.
5. I'll be in the Twin Cities next week. Anyone want to do a meetup? I'm thinking Wednesday 4-7 pm (so people can come with kids after naptime or from work with or without kids) but we need a location. LMK if you're in (with or without kids) and if you have a location suggestion. I won't have my kids, fwiw.
6. The last week of school is grueling.
7. Too much work is way better than not enough work.
Now, Primal Scream Thursday for you. Release the hounds!