Are you having problems with a transition–into parenting, into a new developmental phase, from or to work, or some other change?
Are you feeling unsettled or stressed about your own expectations for yourself and how you’re achieving them (or not)?
Are you feeling tentative or like you second-guess your parenting decisions?
What if you could:
- Feel confident in your parenting,
- Make decisions with assurance, and
- Bring ease and mastery back into your life even in the midst of the whirlwind of parenting?
Coach with me and I will guide you to:
- Create your own personal framework for decisionmaking
- Develop a plan to allow yourself to fluidly switch emphasis as your child goes through phases of equlibrium and disequilibrium
- Forgive yourself to move on easily when things don’t work the first time
- Know without hesitation that you are the best parent for your child
You’re ready to tranform, and you’ve been reading AskMoxie.org and wishing you could apprentice with me for a little bit. Well, you can! In four months of bite-sized pieces I can show you how I prioritize and analyze, figure out what’s blocking you, and we can design a plan to get you from white-knuckling it to knowing you’re the parent you always wanted to be.
“Magda, it is incredible how much you fit into a short conversation.
Not only was it fun and easy but full of validation and wisdom. I
especially appreciated your personal anecdote that directly related to
my situation because I keep thinking about it as I go about my day. I
hope our paths cross again in the near future.” — Anna N, Phildelphia
Coach with me.
The coaching package is $1500 and includes:
- One one-hour discovery session (by phone or Skype) to find out where you are now, what your struggles are, and to map out a strategy of where you want to go and a written plan
- Two 30-minute calls (phone or Skype) per month for four months
- Homework assignments based on your personal plan, focusing on thinking about change, growth, and your own priorities and values, with writing and talking through questions based on models of framing your unique struggles and stuck spots
- One year of membership in the Ask Moxie secret Facebook group, for participants in coaching and workshops to troubleshoot day-to-day struggles together
- Unlimited email support from me
FAQ about Coaching:
Isn’t this just therapy? No. I’m not a therapist, licensed or otherwise. (I love going to therapy as a patient because of what I learn about myself, and think everyone should go to therapy for the personal breakthroughs. This is a different process though.) I’m mentoring you and showing you how I create a framework for myself and how you can create one for yourself. I’m more like an exercise buddy than a therapist, if by “exercise” you mean “figuring out how to be true to yourself and a kick-ass parent at the same time.”
That’s a lot of money. Yes, it is. You could buy a lot of self-help books for $1500. But then you’d have to read all of them, instead of having my help putting together a plan just for you about what to focus on and how to get to where you want to be. Plus, it would take some wacky combination of books to combine figuring out who you want to be with who you want to be as a parent and translate that into a model that will grow with you for the rest of your kid’s life. You’re paying for time and focus and knowing the process will fit you.
Do you have a payment plan? Yep. Email me at askmoxie at gmail dot com and I’ll send you the links for the payment plan.
Can’t you just take my kid for a little while? First I’m going to get my plan to train Trained Monkey Assistants up and running. And then I’m working on Universal Nannies from 6-9 am and 6-9 pm every day. After that I may get Toddler Boarding School up and running, in which case yes, I can take your kid. Right after we get accreditation. (Obviously I’m joking. I don’t want any part of training monkeys.)
I really don’t know if I can do this. Yes, you can. Courage.
If you are feeling frustrated and stuck, and are ready for the tools and the plan to gain confidence and ease in your parenting, coaching is for you. If you’re looking for someone to tell you what to do or how to get your child to sleep, this probably isn’t what you’re looking for. But if you want to give yourself the space and time to really consider thoughtfully who you want to be as a parent and then get there, then you’re absolutely in the right place.
Guarantee: If you don’t get to where we planned you’d be at the end of the coaching term, I’ll keep working with you until you get there. For as long as it takes.
Ready to go? Let’s do it.
I am so thrilled that you’re considering coaching, and I’m excited to work with you. If you have any questions, either before or after you sign up, email me at askmoxie at gmail dot com.
“Magda strikes just the right balance between knowledge and practical
experience. Her familiarity with the literature on child psychology and
parenting is extensive, but even more impressive is her ability to
translate all of this information into concrete advice about the
day-to-day challenges of parenting. She has a non-judgmental, often
humorous approach that made me feeling like I was having a conversation
with a very knowledgeable friend.” Nikki, Ontario
Excellent! I can’t wait to work with you.