I skipped the Year in Review post, because my entire life changed and it would have been a bit unwieldy.
So how about some goals and changes for 2012? Write them down here, either with your name or anonymously, and then check back during the year to make sure you're staying on track.
Here are mine:
* Keep listening to my sons. They are more relaxed and chatty than they were last year, but this year we go into fifth grade, and I'm scared of the tween years. I have to be the one who stays open and keeps the connection going.
* Keep it up with the exercise. I feel my mind changing as much as my body is.
* Figure out how to balance school with everything else, including work, Ask Moxie, exercising, and reading books.
* Keep paying down divorce debt. I may be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
* Be a better friend.
And now for the SMART goals (specific, measurable, actionable, reasonable, timebound):
* Eat 6 servings of vegetables 5 days a week.
* Read one non-school, non-work-related book each month. (I read exactly zero last year, so one a month will be an improvement.)
* Do one field-trip-like acctivity with the kids each month to take advantage of living in Michigan.
Now you go!