It's Thanksgiving today in the US, so I thought we could all share things we're thankful for. I'll start:
- I'm extremely thankful that I have my health and my two sons.
- I'm thankful that the worst of the divorce is over, and now we're just waiting for the final decree from the court system.
- I'm thankful that I live in a time and place in which I could get a divorce, and not be walking through life merely surviving as so many women have (had) to.
- I'm thankful that I'm safe, and will be able to pay my rent and food next month, and have some left over to buy coffee and popcorn.
- I'm thankful for all of you! And I wish you all enough sleep and enough money to pay your rent/mortgages, and safety, physically and emotionally.
- I'm thankful that as you read this I'm probably eating a cupcake with my brother and his amazing fiancee who I can't wait to be sisters with.
- I'm thankful that my mom and dad (and two grandmothers!) are alive and mostly healthy and are getting to know my sons.
- I'm thankful that we're all still here. This year has been a doozy, both personally and on a world scale.